Fedora | Styled and finished entirely by hand.
At a glance:
- Classic fedora design
- Rabbit fur felt hat body (130 gr)
- 5 1/4" hand-blocked center dent crown
- 3 5/8" raw-edged stiff flat brim
- 1 1/4" grosgrain ribbon hatband
- Rayon satin lining
- Leather sweatband
It is also:
- Made to your exact head measurement
- Available in limitless color combinations
- Customizable to your preference
- Delivered in a hatbox inside a drawstring bag
- Coming with care instructions
Have something made just for you. Please enter your customizations preferences at checkout.
Need your hat faster? Shipping upgrades will be available in your cart.
Finding your head measurement:
- Please forget about hat sizes. Heads do not come in sizes.
- Find your measuring tape. A non-stretchy string will do, too.
- Place your measuring tape on your head where you wish your hat to rest
- Repeat your measurement a couple of times
If you use a non-stretchy string, wrap it gently around your head in the same manner. After you have marked the exact circumference, lie the string down on a flat surface and measure it with a flat ruler.
Still not sure? You can always try our hat size testers:
Taking care of your handmade hat:
Even a drop of water on a hat that has collected dust can leave a spot. Be sure to brush your hat before leaving home with a horsehair hat brush.
Due to monitor differences, actual colors may vary slightly from what appears online.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 7 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example) if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have submitted your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as:
1) Providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to an authority with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your authority. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have some rights in relation with your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we keep about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent for receiving them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about or use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Panos Skantzaris, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at hnc-hatworks [!at] post.com.