Do you offer a warranty on your products?
We do offer a money-back guaranttee for items that do not meet your expectations.
Please keep in mind that each hat we produce is custom-made by hand. We will make every effort to create your hat precisely as you imagined it and to standards and proportions appreciated by our clients over the years. If your hat is different from what you requested, please notify us within 24 hours of receiving it, and we will correct our error at no charge.
Sizes, brims, and crowns should be within the requested measurement's one-eighth inch, plus or minus.
Got caught outside without an umbrella?
Light rain or a snow will never damage your Agnoulita hat.
Still, If you get caught without an umbrella, once you get indoors always snap your brim up. Hang your hat so that the crown or the sides of your hat's brim are not touching anything, and let it dry naturally away from heat.
Exposing your hat to heat will reactivate the felting process and may cause shrinkage and deformation.
Fixing a bent brim
1. Rest your hat on a flat surface.
2. Place a slightly moisturized cloth on your hat's brim.
3. Set your iron to high heat, and run it across.
4. Repeat until the brim is entirely flat.
5. Allow it to dry and stiffen well.
You may occasionally use this process to freshen up your hat. Make sure you always use a piece of cloth between the felt and your steam iron plate.
How do I care for my hat?
Each hat will ship with an insert that details suggested care information. Agnoulita hats are made with carefully selected materials and should be handled with care for longer product life.
- Never handle your hat by the pinch or the crown to prevent breakage, and keep your hat clean of oil and dirt.
- Avoid leaving your hat in a hot car or any place where the very high temperature will potentially be an issue.
- Avoid wearing your hat out in the pouring rain. If your hat ever gets wet, do not force dry it.
- Store your hat in the hatbox we provide to better protect it for long periods.
- When it is not on your head, always place your brimmed fedora hat upside down.
- Do not leave your hat exposed to heat and humidity to avoid shrinkage and distortion of shape and color.
- Brush-off lint or dirt regularly with a soft bristle brush. Then using a clean, damp cloth, rub gently counter-clockwise towards the back.
- Always brush the underside of the brim clockwise.
For more information or assistance, please contact us.